- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM card) slot
- Video out
- Headphone jack
- 2 Watts of power consumption with solar charging option
- Android Linux operating system
- Educational software developed at Indian Institute of Technology
- Web browsing, video conferencing and word processing software
This is a legimate feather in the pocket for the Education Ministry of India, and is comparable to the with laptops developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in the US.
As it has very low storage capacity which clearly indicates of using the cloud computing and further it also works with solar energy.
The Rs.1500 Laptop would be seeing a great deal of success and the expectations are already high that this would be popular. The launching this laptop at Rs.2250 is seen as one of the major steps which would be taken to brighten the future of Indian students.